If you are not familiar with CrossFit, you may think that our prices are higher than typical gym memberships. What do you get from a typical gym membership? You pay a flat fee to use the equipment. At Mode Fitness, we program your workouts, instruct movements, scale the workout if necessary, offer nutritional suggestions if requested, and are committed to each client every time you walk in the door. Our group sessions are the equivalent of semi-personal training. Personal trainers charge $60 - $100 per hour, our average class rate works out at under $10! CrossFit is not a more expensive form of a Globo-Gym. CrossFit is a less expensive, more effective form of personal training.
Remember, we are committed to helping you achieve your fitness goals…if you commit, you will achieve fitness beyond expectation. What are your expectations? Sign up today! The 2nd fittest man in Australia trains here! …why don’t you?
- Unlimited Classes with 6mth commitment $49 per week
- Unlimited Classes with 3mth commitment $54 per week
- Unlimited Classes with No commitment $59 per week
- 3 times a week with 6mths commitment $41 per week
- 3 times a week with 3mths commitment $46 per week
- 3 times a week with No commitment $51 per week
Student Discounts (Conditions Apply)
Special forces discounts apply